What Should I Bring/Safety
What Should I Bring?
If you are riding the climate-controlled, dry and comfortable protected passenger cabin, we will supply you everything you need. All your small personal belongings can be stored above you in our secured overhead storage compartments or in one of our complimentary lockers. If you have anything that can break, we request that you do not bring it. This includes laptops, tablets, phones or fragile items. If you get brave enough to sit in our outdoor seats or "wet deck", then we advise you to bring a change of clothes because you will get wet. Do not bring anything that can get damaged if it gets wet.
We do have height, age and physical requirements, so please give us a call to discuss it if you have any concerns. Generally all passengers need to be at least 40 inches tall and not have any physical or mental conditions that would, or could, affect their own well-being, or that of other passengers or our crew. Our crew, like airline personnel, have final discretion as to whether passengers are allowed to ride, or where they are allowed to sit on our boats. Please remember that unless otherwise instructed, the operative word is "sit."
- Expert River captains, pilots, first mates, and tour guides that put safety first - always!
- 100% Compliance with Coast Guard Safety Protocol
- A fleet of U.S. Coast Guard Certified Boats
- The company on the lower Niagara River that has the most technically advanced, climate-controlled jet boats in the world that are built for comfort, safety, and one incredibly fun experience.
- An experience you will tell you friends about as you will never have anything like it anywhere
- All guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign our participation agreements.
- Guests must be a minimum of 40 inches tall/101.1 centimetres (average height of a four-year-old)
- For guests that need additional assistance, our Captains and crew are happy to assist you. Please note that they will assist you on and off the boat themselves and all guests must be able to hold themselves in the upright position unassisted.
- Bookings are subject to availability and may be booked up until 2 hours prior to departure
- We will offer guests a refund up to 24 hours prior to departure; after 24 hours prior to departure all sales are final. We are happy to move guests to the next available trip time or another date.
- Guests must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Mandatory safety briefing is held prior to departure and all passengers must participate.
We offer print materials in English, Korean, Mandarin & Spanish.