What Should I Bring?
If you are riding the climate-controlled, dry and comfortable protected passenger cabin, we will supply you everything you need. All your small personal belongings can be stored above you in our secured overhead storage compartments. If you have anything that can break, we request that you do not bring it. This includes laptops, tablets, phones or fragile items. If you get brave enough to sit in our outdoor seats or “wet deck”, then we advise you to bring complete change of clothing because we will ensure that you get soaking wet! If you forget a change of clothing, no worries as we have a retail shop. Do not bring anything that can get damaged if it gets wet.
Looking for a souvenir or forgot something? We have a full gift shop with great items such as photos/video from your trip, t-shirts, flip flops, comfy pants, towels, magnets, key chains and so much more. Check out our photo/video page to see images and videos from your trip!
Feeling a bit peckish? We also have a fully loaded snack shack! From burgers and chips to noodles and beverages! You can enjoy your munchies in either are fantastic seating area in the boat house or on our beautiful patio that overlooks the Niagara River.
Niagara Jet Adventures (NJA) prides themselves on a 100% safety record. Please fully read through the below bulletins prior to booking and should you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us: 716.745.7121
- Expert River captains, pilots, first mates, and tour guides that put safety first – always!
- 100% Compliance with Coast Guard Safety Protocol
- A fleet of U.S. Coast Guard Certified Boats
- Niagara Jet Adventures has the most technically advanced, climate-controlled jet boats in the world that are built for comfort, safety, and one incredibly fun experience.
- All guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All guests must sign NJA participation agreements.
- Guests must be a minimum of 40 inches tall/101.1 centimetres (average height of a four-year-old)
- Co-Pilot seating (two per boat on either side of the Captain) have a minimum weight restriction of 80lbs and maximum of 250lbs. Co-Pilot seats are at the front of the boat and have more movement then other seating on the boat.
- For guests that need additional assistance, our Captains and crew are happy to assist you. Please note that they will assist you on and off the boat themselves and all guests must be able to hold themselves in the upright position unassisted.
- Please note that ultimately the Captain and Crew may use their own discretion when allowing passengers to ride with Niagara Jet Adventures.
- Guests/Passengers must always listen to the Captain and Crew and watch a mandatory participation video prior to departure.
- Niagara Jet Adventures is not liable for anything that may fall into the river. All items must be stored in the overhead bins or in the guests vehicle.
- Bookings are subject to availability and may be booked up until 2 hours prior to departure
- We will offer guests a refund up to 24 hours prior to departure; after 24 hours prior to departure all sales are final. We are happy to move guests to the next available trip time or another date.
- Guests must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to departure.
We offer print materials in English, Korean, Mandarin.