Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located on the U.S. side and we run out of Youngstown.
- Q: How long is the Trip?
A: Our tour is 45-60 minutes long.
- Q: Do we see the Niagara Falls on this tour?
A: No, we do not see Niagara Falls on this particular tour.
- Q: What does the tour consist of?
A: This is a fun, exciting experience that cannot be replicated. We take you through a class 3 rapid and also through a class 5 rapid called Devils Hole.
- Q: Will you get wet on this tour?
A: It depends on where you sit, our tour offers accommodations for both wet and dry seating.
- Q: Do you have changing room facilities?
A: Yes! We offer changing rooms for those brave souls who enjoy our wet deck seating.
- Q: What do I wear for the tour?
A: We recommend that you bring a change of clothes if you choose to ride the Wet Deck.
- Q: What are the height and age restrictions for this ride?
A: Height requirement for this tour is 40 inches and the age requirement is at least 4 years old. Children riding the ‘Coaster Seating’ must be a minimum of 80lbs. All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a parent/guardian.
- Q: Do you need a passport to ride the boat?
A: No. Even though our boat does cross the invisible border into Canada, you do not need a passport to enjoy our Jet Boat Adventure.
- Q: How early do I need to book my reservation?
A: We recommend that you book your reservation a couple of days in advance. Just to make sure we save a spot on our fantastic tour just for you and your guests.
- Q: How early should we arrive for our tour?
A: We recommend that you show up at least 30 minutes prior to your tour time. We are located approximately a 20 minute drive from the Tourist area in Niagara Falls, NY.
- Q: If I need to cancel my booking how far ahead do I need to do so to receive a full refund?
A: To receive a full refund for cancellations, guests must call Niagara Jet Adventures 24 hours prior to departure. Anything after 24 hours will not receive a refund. NJA will be happy to reschedule your trip for a later time or date. Please note that if you have booked through a third party vendor and need to cancel you must do this through them and not Niagara Jet.
Hours of Operation
Winter Hours (Oct. 1 – March 31):
Closed for the season
Summer Hours (April 1 – Sept 31):
8am – 6pm
*If you are trying to reach us there may be some delays. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible
In Partnership with: