Feel the Thrill of the Ultimate Niagara Jet Boat Adventure
Niagara Jet Adventures is the must-do whitewater and historic river boating experience. The NJA boats skim just above the swift waters of the Niagara River, followed by the swirling torrent of the legendary Niagara Gorge class 5 white water rapids, with the hair-raising 360 degree spins for which the Jet Boats are specifically designed.
45 – 60 Minutes of PURE ADRENALINE
Enjoy a breathtaking ride through the spectacular Niagara River Gorge while our experienced tour guides safely navigate the treacherous world-class rapids. You will get a close-up view of the Niagara River Gorge that is unlike any other tour and you will experience the thrill of acceleration and speed like never before. It is a fun and safe adventure for all ages.
Our World-Famous Jet Boats
Niagara Jet Adventures’ Niagara Class Extreme Tour one of a kind tour boats are 32 ft. in length.They have 3 marine power Cadillac CTSV motors with Hamilton Jet pumps (as seen on Marinepowerusa.com) that when combined, result in 1650 horsepower. They are specially designed for Niagara Rivers swirling torrents and world-class whitewater rapids for your safety and comfort. All tour boats are U.S. Coast Guard certified, and our experienced guides are trained in the world-class rapids of Hells Canyon. Your safety is our first priority.
Why Niagara Jet Adventures
Feel the thrill of the “Jet Boat experience of a lifetime” with Niagara Jet Adventures. Soak up the breathtaking scenes of the Niagara River Gorge while our guides skillfully navigate the whitewaters and torrents.
- We run tours in the spring, summer, fall and winter (as long as there isn’t any ice in/on the water).
- A breathtaking ride through the spectacular Niagara River Gorge.
- Our new tour boats are quieter and create less wake, making them more environmentally sensitive to the older style boats.
- You can stay dry in climate-controlled comfort, or get wet on our outside and wet deck seats: we give you the choice.
- Co-Pilot seating (2 seats per boat on either side of the Captain) have a minimum weight restriction of 80lbs and maximum weight of 250lbs. Guests must be in good physical condition in order to hold themselves in an upright position. Co-Pilot seats are at the front of the boat and have more movement then other seating on the boat.
- We are only minutes from both the Rainbow and Queenston/Lewiston international bridges.
- Only 3 minutes from Old Fort Niagara, the oldest stone building on the Great Lakes and the longest continually occupied military base in America.
- Our skilled guides are not only selected for their extensive driving skills, but also their exuberant personalities and will ensure that you have an experience of a lifetime.
Hours of Operation
Winter Hours (Oct. 1 – March 31):
Closed for the season
Summer Hours (April 1 – Sept 31):
8am – 6pm
*If you are trying to reach us there may be some delays. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible
In Partnership with: